Travel and lodging – 2017 conference
HOW TO GET TO GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
Downtown Greenville is just 20 minutes by car from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP). All major airlines fly into GSP. Atchison Transportation Services (http://www.atchisontransport.com/index.php) offers shuttle services to anywhere in the State from the airport. For reservation, call 1-800-346-7129 or email: email@example.com.
United Airlines offer discounts of 2 percent to 10 percent off published fares on travel to HKSNA 2017. You may book online at http://www.united.com and enter your offer code ZYA3766980 in the offer code box when searching for flights. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information: Z Code # ZYA3, Agreement Code #766980.
Greenville is accessible via Interstates 85, 185 and 385, as well as U.S. highways 25, 29, 123 and 276. For detailed information about traveling to Greenville, visit: http://www.greenvillesc.gov/711/Transportation-Services.
MEETING VENUES AND PARKING
1) Zen (main venue, Wednesday to Friday), 924 South Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601 (https://zengreenville.com/). Zen has eight parking spots shared by staff and customers in its private lot. Street parking is available free of charge. Note: Parking on the 900 block of S. Main St. is limited to two hours until 6PM. Parking on the 1000 block of S. Main St. is unrestricted. Parking on North Markley St. between the 900 and 1000 blocks of South Main St. is also unrestricted.
2) St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 1002 South Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601 (https://www.standrewsgreenville.org/); one block away from Zen.)
3) *St. James Episcopal Church, 301 Piney Mountain Road, Greenville, SC 29609 (http://www.stjamesgreenville.org/). Parking is available on church lot.
4) *Daniel Music Building, Furman University, 3300 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, SC, 29613 (http://www.furman.edu/academics/music/Pages/default.aspx). Parking on the East and North sides of the Daniel Music building are open and free to the public.
5) *Private Residence, 209 Edgemont Street, Easley SC, 29642. On street parking is available.
* Sessions are held in multiple locations on Saturday. Attendees may carpool or ride on a chartered bus for an additional fee. Further details forthcoming.
The following four hotels are within walking distance to Zen (main venue):
1) Aloft Greenville, Downtown (http://www.aloftgreenvilledowntown.com/)
Address: 5 N. Laurens St, Greenville, SC 29601; Phone: (864) 297-6100
2) The Westin Poinsett, Greenville Downtown (http://www.westinpoinsettgreenville.com/)
Address: 120 S. Main St, Greenville, SC 29601; Phone: (864) 421-9700
3) Hampton Inn and Suites (http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/south-carolina/hampton-inn-and-suites-greenville-downtown-riverplace-GSPDTHX/index.html)
Address: 171 Riverplace, Greenville, SC 29601; Phone:(864) 271-8700
4) Courtyard Greenville, Downtown (http://www.marriottcourtyardgreenville.com/)
Address: 50 W. Broad St, Greenville, SC 29601; Phone: (864) 451-5700
For a comprehensive list of Greenville area accommodations, visit: http://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/hotels/
PROGRAM BOOK ADVERTISING
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your program book ads by March 18, 2017. Artwork and payment must be submitted online or by check (payable to HKSNA) by April 1, 2017. Rates: Full page, $180; 1/2 page, $90; 1/4 page, $45; 1/8 page, $25; inside front OR back cover, $200.
The ad specs for the letter-sized booklet are as follows:
Full Page (No Bleed): 8″ wide x 10.5″ tall
1/2 Page: 8″ wide x 5.25″ tall
1/4 Page: 4″ wide x 5.25″ tall
1/8 Page: 4″ wide x 2.625″ tall
Further information, as it becomes available, will be posted on the website of HKSNA at http://www.historicalkeyboardsociety.org/. For questions, contact Patrick Hawkins/Tom Strange, Program and Local Arrangements Co-Chairs, at email@example.com.