2018 Conference Registration
Registration consists of two parts. First, fill out and submit your registration form online at: Conference registration form. If you are requesting optional boxed lunches for the noontime maintenance workshops (see details below) include that information at the time you complete the registration form.
You may then make an online payment by credit card OR PayPal at Conference payments; alternatively, you may mail a check, payable to HKSNA, to:
Dan McHugh (Treasurer, HKSNA)
5355 Glen Canyon Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
Registration includes access to all conference sessions, evening concerts, coffee breaks, complimentary opening and final receptions, and a complimentary dinner on Saturday. Registration fees are:
Students/Associate Members, $170
Students/Associate Non-Members, $220
Saturday dinner ticket for accompanying guest: $30.
Join / Renew now and take advantage of MEMBERS-ONLY RATES! (Save $25 or MORE!)
Optional Boxed Lunches by Panera Bread
The following activities have been scheduled during lunch time on May 10, May 11, and May 12. Optional boxed lunches by Panera will be provided for an additional $13 each and must be purchased by May 5. Bottled water is included in each order. You may make your selection(s) on the registration form above.
- May 10 (Thursday), 12:30pm–1:10pm. Paul Irvin: “Making Your Early Keyboard More Historical”
- May 10 (Thursday), 1:10pm–1:50pm. Robert Brooke: “Q&A – Harpsichord Maintenance”
- May 11 (Friday), 12:30pm–1:10pm. David Sutherland: “Comparing Florentine and Viennese Pianos”
- May 11 (Friday), 1:10pm–1:50pm. Anne Acker: “Q&A – 18th- and 19th-Century Piano Restoration, Care, and Maintenance”
- May 12 (Saturday), 1:00 pm–1:50pm. Exhibitors Demonstrations
Meeting Venues and Parking
1) Moore Building, School of Music, University of Michigan, 1100 Baits Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Visitor parking is available in Lot NC10, 900 Baits Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 with Central Pay Machines (CPM). Parking fees are $1.60 per hour. Enforcement hours are 6:00am–5:00pm, Mon–Fri.
2) First Congregational Church, 608 E. William St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (Wednesday & Friday evenings only). Street parking is available. There is also a parking structure at 324 Maynard St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (https://goo.gl/maps/ERtnx1PkxWS2). Hourly Rate: $1.20/hour.
Travel and Accomodations
Information about the conference hotel as well as other accomodations in Ann Arbor are can be found at: conference accommodations.
Information about airline discounts and travel directions are here: travel arrangements.